Winter is coming: are you ready?
Don’t worry- we’ve got you covered. Whether you have dry skin, or need some TLC (that’s Tender Loving Care!) be sure to visit the Winter Hacks page for winter survival this year!
Online courses: learn at home- go your own pace, at your convenience.
choose your version
Quick Start to using Essential Oils by Deanna Russell
Canada: Order the softcover copy $13.99
Watch the book trailer! Just click on the above YouTube video…
Now available on Kindle!
Bundle and save skin care now available! Choose from 3 kits:
How to use this website as a resource
Did you know…
- Nature Notes is proudly Canadian. Pretty nifty, eh?
- Nature Notes uses pure essential oils only. Never fragrance or perfume oils. Never artificial colors.
- Nature Notes is working with local urban growers to bring you the freshest ingredients for long term sustainability and product development.
- Artisan tea blends are blended using loose tea and herbs.
- Custom orders are available- if you can’t find what you are looking for on the website, contact Deanna for more info.
The rose serum and balm are simply heavenly!
A newly-minted addict, Iris NRose Serum and Balm A newly-minted addict, Iris N
The spray worked and Brooke slept through the night for the first time in weeks!! She woke up this morning and the first thing she said was "It worked!!" Monster SprayCalgary, AB, Jane, happy grandmother
I was purchasing a similar blend from another company for more money. I like yours better- you should be chaging more for this.Bandit Buddy essential oil blend, Satisfied customer, Calgary
I've used your cold cream cleanser in treatments and my customers have loved it. I need to pick up some of your cards to give to them when I'm creating treatment recommendations for them.Cold Cream Cleanser, Blossom Skin, Calgary
Thank you for taking such good care of me! I'm likely to be good as new in no time, thanks to you!Jen K.Calgary, AB,
I just had to call you to let you know that the ointment you made for my psoriasis is WORKING! Nothing else I've tried has even come close to this. I'd like another jar please.Pat R.Sicamous, BC,