Online courses: learn at home- go your own pace, at your convenience.
Aromatherapy for Women: Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re struggling to balance work life with family life and would appreciate some tips
- You had a plan, but something happened and now you’re stressed
- You want to make some positive life changes but are wondering what will help
- You want to have a natural birth and include aromatherapy as part of your birth plan
- You are lurching your way through menopause and are THIS CLOSE to going on HRT
If you can relate to any of these, this course is for you! Topics include:
- Women & Stress
- Infertility & Miscarriage
- Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Peri-menopause & Menopause
- Weight Management
There will be a workbook provided with this course. ($30 value)
This course is now available!
- Interested in customizing your unique skin care products & routine
- Want to know the best essential oils to use for your skin type
- Want to know the best carrier oils to use for your skin type
- Want step by step instruction on DIY natural skin care projects: vegan friendly and gluten free
Practical exercises help you:
- Detox your cosmetics and skin care products cupboard
- Assess your current skin type so you know where to start with using natural skin care ingredients
- 6 Step aromatherapy home facial
This course walks you through selection of natural skin care products for your skin type. It also provides you with the necessary knowledge tools so you can make your own custom skin care items.
- Individuals who want to customize their skin care
- Anyone who wants to learn about natural ingredients for skin care
- People who want to save money by making self care products
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 9 Articles
- 15 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- a massage therapist
- a beauty professional
- keenly interested in carrier oils
Why check it out?
- Desire to offer more, natural treatment options to your clients
- Understand the extraordinary benefits of carrier oils
- Incorporate some aromatherapy into your service menu
- 2 hours of lectures (they are short!)
- 7 downloadable resources
- Application strategies outlined for your studio/treatment space
- Exercises for succeeding (code for assignments- but no tests!)
- New to using essential oils
- Want to know ways to use essential oils practically
- If you are totally new to essential oils and are curious about what they do and how you can use them, this course is for you. If you have already been using essential oils and have some questions about them, this course is for you too.This course covers important essential oil safety issues, profiles of 12 versatile essential oils, blending guidelines and recipes.Practical assignments help you gain experience in using essential oils for you and your family. Most of all, this course helps you customize your options and make the best solutions that fit you as an individual. Printable resources and video instructions will guide you through the course as you learn valuable information.
What are the requirements?
- You should have access to specific essential oils listed in the course outline
- No previous experience necessary
- Recommended textbook: Quick Start to using Essential Oils
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to select appropriate, quality oils to accomplish your set goals
- Formulate custom blends and recipes
- Understand important essential oil safety
- Become familiar with 12 versatile essential oil profiles
- Make a custom room spray
- Make a custom bath or shower blend
- Make a custom massage oil blend
- Make a custom diffuser blend
- Understand steps to successful blending
- Learn how essential oils are part of a botanical classification system
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner essential oil user
- One who has already been using essential oils and wants to know more
Course outline: 8 Modules, 27 lectures -1.5 hours instruction- downloadable resources, quizzes, assignments
Aromatherapy Foundational Concepts