Dry & Mature Skin Face Care Routine
Step 1: Choose your cleanser
Nature Notes recommends an oil based cleanser for dry and mature skin types. Choose from the following:
- Frankincense Cream Cleanser
- Cold Cream Cleanser
Step 2: Choose your herbal tonic
Apply to freshly cleansed face.
- Frankincense Face Mist- gentle mist, leave on
- Peony & Rose Hydrosol- gentle mist, leave on
- Copiaba & Tamarind Face Toner- use a cotton bud for application
Step 3: Choose your botanical face mositurizer
Apply while skin is still slightly damp from the herbal tonic.
- Neroli & Rosehip Face Moisturizer
- Camellia & Broccoli Seed Face Moisturizer
Night: Face Oils & Serums
Whether you prefer a facial oil or a moisturizer, Nature Notes has options for you in both categories. They are designed to work together, for layering purposes, if desired.
- Ultra Face Oils
- Camellia & Broccoli Seed Face Serum
- Radiant Glow Face Oils
Exfoliate 1-2 times a week
Apricot Face Scrub is set in a moisturizing cream base to give you immediate benefits. Key ingredients include apricot kernels as the exfoliant, apricot kernel oil as a nurturing support, with a refreshing essential oil blend of spearmint, lavender and geranium.
- Rose Nourriture Eye & Face Moisturizer- out of stock
- After Sun Facial Oils
Bundle and save!
A brilliant way to begin your natural care for dry or mature skin. Choose from 2 bundles:
Luxe Face Care for mature skin
Ultra Face Care for mature skin